Friday, August 25, 2006

Green Card Scam? Or is this legit?

Or is it a combination of both?
So, I'm doing research online and I go to log-in to my email and I see this ad: "U.S. Government offers green card for life!" At first, I didn't really think anything about it, so I finished checking my mail and then logged off, but in the process ... another ad appears with different artwork, but a similar message: "Live and work in the U.S.A!" So I obviously became curious.

I started hitting refresh on my browser, and yahoo continued to show me many different variations of the same ad. So I immediately knew that my readers would most likely be just as curious, so I grabbed screenshots of all the variations I could find, and I also went through the process of registering, just for your reading pleasure. So I've posted all the screenshots below and I'm very curious to know if this is a legitimate company offering an honest service, or is it some fraudulent shadow company in Indonesia, ripping would be immigrants off? And, if it IS a legitimate company, is it really THIS easy to get a green card? Take a look, and let me know if any of you have any info on this. I'll do some digging also and post updates along the way.









And YES ... that's me: "Pablo Escabar" from Iran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home