Thursday, October 19, 2006

VERIFIED! Video released of American school children being told to pledge to the Mexican Flag
BY GREGOR

Most of you will have a hard time stomaching this. You might want to take a couple aspirin before watching ... just to thin out the blood a little.

No - these pics were not taken in Mexico. The following videos were taken in a Texas elementary school.

Click the screens to watch, but don't say you weren't warned.

Hat Tip: HotAir.com




Honestly, I'm not even sure who to tell you to call. My first impulse is to post a list of numbers for those I think are responsible, but that would pretty much cover everyone in office.

I believe the only way this systematic invasion, mutiny, and treason is going to stop is for conservatives to get off our ass and take to the streets. So far we've whined, pouted, and whimpered without so much as lifting a finger.

It's time! Who's in?! How many of you have signed up for the Miller boycott phase 3? If you care about this issue, there's no excuse to not get off your ass and do something about it. So I ask again ...

Who's in?

I am now collecting email address for those who want to get involved. If you're serious, please contact me and let me know. Don't wait! Do it now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home