Sunday, July 23, 2006

Must see video, exposting the real agenda of La Raza

Okay, I have to say that this is just an amazing video found at Google Video. Produced by October Sun Films, it's a full 1 hour, 41 minutes, but if you can find the time I have not seen another video that covers the situation so in depth. Find some time, grab a few more people, pull up some chairs, and relax for a while. Well, I'm not sure how relaxed you can be since portions of it might raise your blood pressure a bit. Pay particular attention as Glen Spencer, Founder of the American Border Patrol, points out the words of some of our government leaders speaking to the National Council of La Raza (The Race). This is all in the first couple of minutes of the film and should immediately convince anyone who doubts that we are in the middle of a systematic invasion. I'd have to add Glen Spencer to my list of people I'd like to meet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home